cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 441 of 464

Re: BT Webmail Feedback v2 (post 16th April release)

Following @awhakim ,

Unless the subject line is very long, the menu displays the first few words of the e-mail.

I agree - when it works. I got one this morning that reads:

RichardHaselgrove_0-1720001618055.png

No - what I would like to know is the first few words of the content. That bot needs to be taught how to parse and discard the page furniture surrounding the text.

Message 442 of 464

Re: BT email buffering when responding to messages

Cursor issue has been going on for months, BT probably don't use their own service, so who knows when it will be fixed, May be version 6 has ?

0 Ratings
Message 443 of 464

BT Webmail Feedback V2 (post 16 April release)

There have been all sorts of problems with update but I thought mine was now working after last update.  I have just discovered however that I can only see 50 emails in a subfolder no matter whether I show latest first or olddest, thery are all there but just cannot see them.  Any suggestions?

0 Ratings
Message 444 of 464

Re: BT Webmail Feedback V2 (post 16 April release)

Try disabling conversation view, this worked for me and others, click View then Conversation View.

All of my emails came back after doing this.

Good luck!  I hope it works for you too

0 Ratings
Message 445 of 464

Worked.  Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 446 of 464

@Meg-27wrote:

Worked.  Thank you

I'm just curious. What was your issue, and 'what worked' to fix it? This thread is now 45 pages in length LOL

0 Ratings
Message 447 of 464

My issue was not being able to see all my emails in a subfolder it would only allow me to see 50 even if I changed to show earliest first therefore I new they were all there .  The response from mog_catto solved my problem

Message 448 of 464

Re: BT Webmail Feedback v2 (post 16th April release)

I am running version 3.60# on a PC under Window 10 Pro using Chrome. I hve over 100 Gb space on my hard drive..

I have no problem accessing my BT Mail on an iPad or Android Phone

When running BT Webmail on https://web.email.bt.com/ I can hover over the In Box to see the number of emails but the pane shows "No message found"

When I have tried Thunderbird, I can see messages, but none after November 2022

When I use Outlook, I can see recent messages but none between 2014 and 2022.

The system frequently disconnects from BT internet mail and a get a pop up  window asking me to log back in.

0 Ratings
Message 449 of 464

Thanks @gg30340  for those 2 fixes.

No.1 for removing the coloured initials did the trick – and was quite unguessable.

No.2 for unwanted tick against the item most recently read is unfortunately the right answer to the wrong question. It does affect where I return to, but still leaves the tick in place. Nothing in Settings seems related to the problem.

0 Ratings
Message 450 of 464

Hi Awhakim
Ah I also have your No 2 Problem Unwanted Tick and forgot to list it to BT in my problem list. Thanks for the reminder!
0 Ratings