cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 111 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

Just had it change today, it is impossible to tell what emails are unread as the font is ever so slightly bold. This is on a 5k iMac screen (so has excellent resolution).

Also emails don't render well, but they didn't in the past system.

0 Ratings
Message 112 of 952

I do not have any problems seeing the unread emails, they are obviously Bold in Edge browser on Windows laptop.

If you are having problems seeing what emails are read you can sort them into read and unread by clicking on the three bar upside down triangle icon at the right hand side of the email list.

0 Ratings
Message 113 of 952

Re: Spaces between each email line since update

@licquorice For starters, how about because you can block whole domains on webmail which is a more definitive measure than just marking as junk in your chose mail client (eg Thunderbird)

0 Ratings
Message 114 of 952

Re: Spaces between each email line since update

Hmm, I'm sure you have to block domains on a daily basis.

FYI, my chosen client is MS Outlook and yes you can block whole domains .

If using Thunderbird, simply open webmail in order to perform that rarely used function specifically rather than use it all the time.

Message 115 of 952

when I press not click the email does not open and the 3 dots menu only gives Message view, Attachment view and Conversation view

0 Ratings
Message 116 of 952

BT have just text me after I had phoned them this morning. They asked me if I was having trouble with broadband or phone.

I replied to them that it was neither an that it was email.

they then phoned me and I spoke to a nice lady from Warrington. She said I was doing all he right things and............

She told me that 10's of thousands of users are complaining about the new format ( herself included)

she noted my grievance ( layout of 3 split screen, lack of security in deleting possible spam, unable to print an email , no menu with print email as there was in the old system)

she also said she wondered whether if enough complained that BT would try to solve these problems or even go back to the old format.

0 Ratings
Message 117 of 952

She obviously hasn't worked with BT for long if she thinks BT will roll back to the "old" interface.

Message 118 of 952

@Garry2 wrote:

when I press not click the email does not open and the 3 dots menu only gives Message view, Attachment view and Conversation view

Is there not another three dots/line icon near the foot of the page. The one you are clicking on is only to change the view.

0 Ratings
Message 119 of 952

My 'print' seems to be ok, I have noticed it takes an age to load, especially if you have attachments. I have two BT addresses , one is still on the 'old' web mail, the other on the 'new and improved' bug free version.{joke} BT have done this before , used its customers to be version testers. I see the EE ad has been removed, Bet It will return one day.

0 Ratings
Message 120 of 952

I just notice I have been labeled an 'Aspiring Expert' .I am NOT . Experts have a lot to answer for.

0 Ratings