cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 261 of 952

Re: Problems with new version of BT Email.

Think you 2 could stop this petty squabble. This needs fixing, no result or comments from BT I am off to a stable email system.
0 Ratings
Message 262 of 952

Had the same message
0 Ratings
Message 263 of 952

Can I unsubscribe from the general thread, but still receive replies to my individual bug report?
0 Ratings
Message 264 of 952

@LawrenceD 

It is not a petty squabble! @RichardHaselgrove  posted a question regarding how the forum functioned and it was answered.

0 Ratings
Message 265 of 952

@RichardHaselgrove 

As far as I am aware you will be unsubscribed from all the thread replies, however it may be the case that if somebody replying to your actual post by clicking on your post and using the reply button it will still notify you.

If you click on your Avatar at the top right and click on "My Subscriptions" it gives you various options to play about with and there may be one that will allow what you want.

0 Ratings
Message 266 of 952

I've had a look around, and the most relevant is "Accepted solutions to topics or questions I subscribe to" - which was already ticked by default. Has BT activated that part of the Khorus package?
0 Ratings
Message 267 of 952

@RichardHaselgrove

If it is ticked by default I would suspect it is active.

0 Ratings
Message 268 of 952

Well, I haven't received a notification that my particular bug (broken wordwrapping in emails) has been fixed. Emails received recently don't seem to be suffering it, but emails received before my report still display it. So I'm in limbo - I'll keep watching for it.

BTW, is there a 'private message' facility here? I'd like to share some history with you, but it's inappropriate for this thread. If you have access to my email address, feel free to drop me a line.
0 Ratings
Message 269 of 952

I do not have your email address or any other information other than what you or any other member has shared in their public profile as seen by clicking on their avatar/user name.

You can PM ( private message) forum members by clicking on the envelope icon in the forum menu bar above.

0 Ratings
Message 270 of 952

Well, it's still broken. This received 5 minutes ago:

RichardHaselgrove_0-1707655629987.png

0 Ratings