cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 831 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

At first glance, the list of issues being fixed by BT in their next email release does not include 1) text wrapping in the wrong place (and often in mid-word) in emails received;  or 2) cursor jumping back to start of draft email whenever it autosaves.

0 Ratings
Message 832 of 952

@MrMole,
I made the same point concerning text wrapping, and I've had confirmation by private message from an admin that "It's been accepted as a bug".
0 Ratings
Message 833 of 952

Can't logon now. 

Sorry, something's gone wrong!

There seems to be a problem with your account. Please try again! 

If you keep getting this message please contact the helpdesk, quoting the error code starting bmx_2xxx you'll find in your browser.

Now saying Too many requests.

0 Ratings
Message 834 of 952

Likewise. Had a couple of 'too many requests', followed by that 'Something's gone wrong' page.

My personal error code is btmCode=bmx_2008

Edit - I'm going through the chatbot process, as advised on the helppage with the error message. First problem - email isn't among the concepts known to the chatbot. I'm in a queue for a broadband callback.

Edit 2 - the chatbot set itself a time limit:

We're transferring you to our team. The expected response time is within 30 minutes.
Info - 9:19
And nothing has happened.

Edit3 - still error code bmx_2008
0 Ratings
Message 835 of 952

OK now.

0 Ratings
Message 836 of 952

Same here this morning. It claims to be the new release, but invites the same user email from several recent past dates. Worse it offers passwords long discarded, and when invited to submit a new one, this is said to be wrong, too!  Oh yes, and then barred for 20 minutes on account of "Too many requests"!!

0 Ratings
Message 837 of 952

I wonder who their so-called "supplier" is. Fujitsu by any chance?
Message 838 of 952

Finally got in, via a Linux machine. It had a stored login for the old system, but let me in to the new one with no fuss - no user name, no password, no captcha. That feels unsafe.

And then I had to login here, under Linux. On my Windows machines, I use strong passwords generated and maintained by a password manager - but it doesn't extend to Linux, so I had to copy it manually from the machine on the next desk.

This is going to be a long day...

(and the chatbot is still silent...)

0 Ratings
Message 839 of 952

seems to be an intermittent problem, gone from "too many requests" to be succesful logging in and now back to "too many requests".

Seems to be working still through an email client.

Message 840 of 952

Thanks @DEM  for the lists of issues

I last logged into this thread, when it was on page 61, I think.

It is good that there is now an attempt to list the problems.

But I can't find a mentkon of the original fault that caused me to post on here - that replies were being corrupted by the new downgrade and impossible to read by their intended recipients.  Their copies had added =20 and =C2=A0 etc everywhere making it impossible to read and the subject had been emptied and replaced by"subject blank added by postmaster at btinternet.com"

I haven't had any complaints lately, so has this been addressed by BT?  Had a very quick scan back and it doesn't seem to have mentioned lately.

Perhaps this could be added as well:  It is difficult if not impossible to see what each reply on this forum is a reply to.  The earlier poster might be mentioned by name but why as in other forums is the post being replied to not quoted?

0 Ratings