cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 881 of 952

Re: My composing screen !

@Dagonet, your compose screen is quite different to mine, A) i don't see the send / discard  or the Save draft , B) my line spacing is 1.5 lines, C) and if i don't watch the font changes and cursor goes back to the start of the line, Z) Other that that BT webmail in general is terrible ..

Firefox on linux.mint

0 Ratings
Message 882 of 952

My composition screen looks like this, too: it works for me.  What would you like to see differently / more options?

(I must add that I am unhappy with the "Reply to" screen which tends to default to PLAIN rather than RICH text, and changing this makes the original email text lose ALL of its' formatting!)

PS: I'm in MS Edge

Message 883 of 952

agree - I never see the send button without scrolling down and why, when only not looking, does the cursor go back to the beginning 🙂

Message 884 of 952

Re: My typing keeps jumping back to the start!!!!

I must be crazy to think that computers don't do anything without being told to in the form of 'Code'. Did some evil hacker insert code to tell the BT computer to send the cursor back to the start at random times and to change the font size too sometimes, but not every time. Also, to change the font size randomly even when the cursor has not gone back to the start.

Is a revision 'next week' a bit like 'jam tomorrow'? It's inconvenient, but I think I'll write my emails in OpenOffice and then copy and paste them into BT.

Message 885 of 952

Is it something to do with running the editor in the cloud? 

Shows that BT don't carry out acceptance testing too. 

Bring back Wordpad! 

0 Ratings
Message 886 of 952

@Bert4545  Is it a case of "next week" never comes . Come on BT time is up , put it right .

Message 887 of 952

New Email format

My BT e-mail once again froze while I was composing a message, then displayed an error message about problems with the service and my message disappeared, it's not in drafts or anywhere.  This keeps happening since the new format has been introduced. and is not acceptable as a service.

0 Ratings
Message 888 of 952

Re: New Email format

My BT web based email has become more stable in recent weeks - whilst still exhibiting some of the key formatting issues (cursor jump and font sizes) - and I am happy to use it now while we await the updated version that fixes the main bugs.  It's interesting that many of the issues raised on this forum seem to be web browser dependent and that perhaps shows the complexity of what the programmers have to contend with.

0 Ratings
Message 889 of 952

I suffer from most of the problems reported by colleagues here, but this specific complaint is that I have to type through a small letterbox, which cannot be enlarged. I cannot see what I have typed withouts scrolling up frequently (causing all sort of formatting errors) , and fearing cursor and font-size problems when I return.

0 Ratings
Message 890 of 952

Fortunately with EDGE browser I do not have this issue.
0 Ratings