cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 151 of 952

Re: Problems with the New BT email when drafting replies to emails

@Jeff11 

Why are you repeating what you more or less have already posted on this thread in message 130?

0 Ratings
Message 152 of 952

Autosave issue when composing a message

Since the new release of the email web client (firefox), whenever the autosave (to draft) occurs the cursor goes to the start of the message. You type, you look up and half your sentance is there and second half is at the beginning of the message. This is a big inconvenience and I'm not sure how it got past testing.

How can this be resolved/when will it be fixed?

Also why no paperclip on the inbox list to show which have attachments? 

0 Ratings
Message 153 of 952

Re: Autosave issue when composing a message

@Customer4 

I have moved you onto this thread which is about feedback and problems with the "new" email.

If you look at messages 141 to 148 regarding your problem with the curser jumping.

0 Ratings
Message 154 of 952

Re: Autosave issue when composing a message

@Customer4 wrote:

Also why no paperclip on the inbox list to show which have attachments? 

If you look at the list of emails there is a "paper clip" at the right hand side of the list if an email has an attachment.

0 Ratings
Message 155 of 952

BT Email

I absolutely hate the new Avatars and 'Group by day' features on  the new look BT Email!!

You can switch off the Avatars, but there doesn't appear to be a way to turn off the 'Group by day' so PLEASE BT change it so we can decide whether we want grouping, or not.

Message 156 of 952

Re: BT Email

I know many things change over time ... and the new BT email changes will please some.  However, it appears there has been a change when composing emails in that when adding a link to an email you are composing (see below) ...

prm1_0-1707058611934.png

... you are now only given this pop up box ...

prm1_1-1707059001149.png

without the facility to label this link URL with text ... surely this must be an oversight? Will it be fixed?

Thankfully BT seems to have listened and got rid of the very annoying EE-BT advert panel on the RHS ... thankyou

0 Ratings
Message 157 of 952

@prm1 I'm guessing here, but this might be for security, because a text label could hide a link to a phishing or malware site, whereas a full url tells you exactly where you'll be going if you click.  

0 Ratings
Message 158 of 952

@PeterE17 - thanks for responding ... 

Yes security could be an issue ... although I doubt it ... would be nice to hear how BT justify it!

... below is how messy a 'long URL' now looks on a message now ... previously I could compress it to one word!  If I'm composing a mail with a few such links then it would look like a dog's breakfast!  

prm1_0-1707061991858.png

0 Ratings
Message 159 of 952

Re: Problems with the New BT email when drafting replies to emails

Absolutely concur with this.

The BT helpline chap suggested clearing all the cache and cookies .... it did nothing at all other than log me out as expected.

Its very frustrating. please restore the old webmail client until this release is proven sufficiently robust.

The performance is also terrible ... on the same broadband connection (>55Mbits/s down) its way worse than the previous release; slow to initially login, slow to fetch the emails, its horid

FYI its Firefox (latest release) + Win 10 Pro (latest fixes)

Regards

0 Ratings
Message 160 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

Where is settings? I don't see a Settings drop-down menu.

0 Ratings