cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 321 of 952

new email look

what the hell is the ugly rubbish on my email ? is it the new improved email look or something a designers 4 year old did with crayons and cow gum  . its aweful , who thought this design is an improvement ? did i ask for it , no , but here i am commenting on it and no doubt stuck with it until the 4 year old grows up has kids and lets them redesign it to even worse . good old bt , if it aint broke break it .

Message 322 of 952

Re: BT E Mail

agree , its abslutely hideous 

0 Ratings
Message 323 of 952

Re: Email Changes

Please, it sounds as if you are offended with the feed back around "work arounds". Its not that I / we don't appreciate what you offer and/or suggest it frustrating for users to be paying for a service that we aren't receiving and having to reply upon third party fixes to overcome their (BT's) issues.

Get your finger out BT - lets get away from Community "fixes".

Message 324 of 952

@STUGH707 

I am not offended, it will take a lot more than that.

What I am is hacked of with is the time and effort that is expended because people don't read or use the search function to see if the problem is in previous posts, where they will find that their complaints/ issues or what ever you want to call them have usually already been posted about numerous times as have any possible ""work arounds" that may help them.

It has also been posted that BT are fully aware of this and all the other posts about the email system and are working on fixes.

Having said that, if people used an email client or email app they would have none of these issues and before anybody comments about not being suitable for the way they use email, you can use both for the occasions that you can not use an email client/app and also for those that say" I shouldn't have to" that is correct but sometimes it is better than banging your head on a wall.

Message 325 of 952

Just before you sign-off for a well earned breather, have you formed any opinion whether these glitches are present in the underlying design (for which, we would have to take back to Khoros), or are they specific to the implementation for BT (which could be addressed by BT configuration settings)?

As a general question to the community: has anyone come across the 'Khoros' logo in any other messaging system? It's new to me.

0 Ratings
Message 326 of 952

Its the forum that is provided by Khoros, not email.

0 Ratings
Message 327 of 952

@gg30340 

It has also been posted that BT are fully aware of this and all the other posts about the email system and are working on fixes.

It may have been posted but you and BT have provided absolutely no evidence that BT is aware of this or that they are fixing it. There has been no direct response from BT, no apology and nothing posted by BT on the Webmail site to confirm that they are are aware of the issues. We have two "Distinguished Sages" who, rightly or wrongly, appear to be apologists for BT. Given the scale of the problem, the frustration that is being caused and the lack of meaningful response it is high time that BT told us, directly, what is being done. Since you appear to be in direct contact with those responsible in BT perhaps you could  arrange for this now to be handled in a business-like and professional manner.  That would be far more helpful.

Message 328 of 952

You must be joking if you think we are apologists for the abysmal BT webmail system. We are just customers like yourself trying to help, @gg30340 in particular is doing his utmost to try and help overcome the disaster that is BT webmail.

For my part, I try to encourage folks away from the abomination of webmail and to use the proper tool, but everyone seems to prefer banging their heads against a brick wall.

I seriously think you should apologise to @gg30340 for your crass comment.

Message 329 of 952

@johnofkentThe email team are looking at one problem I reported; I was asked via the private message channel to provide more information about the problem, which I duly did. Please take this as evidence that the faults reported on this forum are being investigated despite the lack of feedback. 

Message 330 of 952

@johnofkent 

You have obviously not read the posts where the forum moderators, who are BT staff, have been frequently requested to assist and ensure that the various problem were passed onto the email team and after having done so the moderators subsequently posted that it had been done.

So I would suggest that if you are going to moan about me and others on this forum, who are just customers that have done nothing other than to try to assist forum users to mitigate this poor excuse for an email service, that you at least take the time to read all the posts, where you will find the "evidence that BT is aware of this or that they are fixing it"  before writing the crass remarks that you have made.