cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 421 of 952

Re: New Email is completely useless

@licquorice ... Surely bt should've put together some help pages to avoid folk having to trawl through threads to find solutions?

Message 422 of 952

Indeed so, but this is BT. In an ideal world they would have designed an intuitive UI.

Message 423 of 952

Just when you think BT email couldnt get any worse the so called spam filter decided 11 emails from groups.io should be classified as spam but an obviously phishing email with a so called voicemail goes straight into the inbox....

Then to make you all laugh, a genuine email from BT.com advising of the April price increase RPI + 4%  increase because we can, goes straight into Spam.....

Such a high quality spam filter, you would have thought BT would have avoided the Fujitsu software issues that the Post Office have but no....

Message 424 of 952

Re: New format keeps moving text when it's being typed

I have the same 'cursor randomly jumping back to the start' issue which is absolutely infuriating. This whole upgrade feels like a major downgrade of the email system! Please fix it

Message 425 of 952

Re: Email Changes

I have this too, jumping back to start of email. So irritating.

Does anyone know to stop it.

Message 426 of 952

Re: Email Changes

Yes, it's very simple, don't use webmail, use the proper tool for the job a mail client. There are many free ones available, Thunderbird is the most popular.

0 Ratings
Message 427 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

Same problem for me .

Also :

1) I cannot find the send function when replying to a message : where is it hiding ?

2) the new e-mail received are not highlighted as before : very difficult to have a visual difference between an old e-mail and the new received ones

Any help please ?

0 Ratings
Message 428 of 952

Re: BT E Mail

how do I access the Feedback thread ?

0 Ratings
Message 429 of 952

0 Ratings
Message 430 of 952

Sorry to bother you but I've some trouble issues with the new system :

1) I cannot find the send function when replying to a message : where is it hiding ?

2) the new e-mail received are not highlighted as before : very difficult to have a visual difference between an old e-mail and the new received ones

Any help please ?

Thanks

0 Ratings