cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 431 of 952

Re: Email Changes

Sorry I’m not a techie. 
Can you specify what you mean by a mail client.

I use the Apple mail app and I use BlueMail. I assume those are mail clients. 

Both had issues the last few days connecting to BT server… plus BT on those apps has never searched well so when I need to do admin I resort to logging in on my laptop to webmail. 

it’s what I expect of a paid service - functioning options depending upon the devices I’m using and the jobs I want to undertake.

Im confused why you say ‘don’t use web mail’… 

0 Ratings
Message 432 of 952

Changes made to email system

Ever since the appearance of my email inbox changed, the whole email system is faulty. The cursor jumps around all over the message while I'm trying to type and the font size changes throughout the message. Any ideas please?

0 Ratings
Message 433 of 952

Re: Email Changes

@LOSTit1 wrote:

Sorry I’m not a techie. 
Can you specify what you mean by a mail client.

I use the Apple mail app and I use BlueMail. I assume those are mail clients. 

Yes, they are mail clients along with Mozilla Thunderbird, EmClient, MS Outlook etc etc

Im confused why you say ‘don’t use web mail’… 

All the problems detailed in this massive thread are due to the abysmal implementation of the new UI (user interface) of BT webmail.

That aside, web browsers (as the name suggests) were designed for browsing the web, not handling email for which a dedicated program is far better suited.

Message 434 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

The new format is awful, can't distinguish between emails that have been read and those that are unread, really frustrating. I hope this gets sorted pdq. Would it be too much also to be able to sort emails by 'unread' as well?

0 Ratings
Message 435 of 952

You can sort by unread. Click on the 3 lines upside down triangle icon at right hand side.

0 Ratings
Message 436 of 952

Thanks, that's really helpful!
0 Ratings
Message 437 of 952

Re: BT E Mail

can you tell the email team to turn it back to how it was ? better than hundreds of unhappy users having to come on here asking questions about it , just a thought as you have them contacting you , perhaps they might listen to you and our problems with this new look

0 Ratings
Message 438 of 952

There is no chance of it going back to the previous version.

0 Ratings
Message 439 of 952

Typical we know best reply  from BT - we don't care about the customers, we have decided there should be an unnecessary change, so no instructions, just a load of bull s**t to fob everybody off. I have enough and as soon as my contract I am off.I t will be painful, but not as painful as trying to keep going with this pile of c**p!

0 Ratings
Message 440 of 952

@RogerH27 

I do not and never have worked for BT. I am a customer just like the rest of the forum users so I do not speak for BT. 

See messages 397 and 424 how to resolve all the problems with BT Webmail.

0 Ratings