cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 461 of 952

Re: Cursor jumping when composing email

Yes, hopefully, our 'community airing' might get read by those bods who can actually resolve this.

I like the idea of offering a platform to customers so they can try and sort it out themselves. Not sure I would be in business very long if I asked my clients to chat amongst themselves when things don't go to plan.

Message 462 of 952

@JayBattle 

Given that nothing is getting fixed, despite the pages of comments I've now emailed the new BT CEO, Allison Kirkby and suggested that she looks at this thread.  Others might do the same and that might, at least, get some meaningful information and timelines.

Message 463 of 952

For those of you who have not read the following message that has been posted by the moderators of the forum, who are the only BT staff. I will post it yet again.

Webmail migration update - BT Community

0 Ratings
Message 464 of 952

Very good idea - I'll do the same

Message 465 of 952

I emailed Sky CEO direct, who handed it to "Customer services" who sent me a bland email not dealing with any of my points.  I wish you more luck.

Message 466 of 952

@etherp wrote:

I emailed Sky CEO direct, who handed it to "Customer services" who sent me a bland email not dealing with any of my points.  I wish you more luck.

I doubt the Sky CEO can do anything!

0 Ratings
Message 467 of 952

I've also written to Allison Kirkby and been promised a reply in 48 hour by one of her colleagues.  Will keep you posted.

0 Ratings
Message 468 of 952

Following my emails to Allison Kirkby and Philip Jansen I have now had a call from an individual in the Chairman's Office who told me that he's checked and that there are no plans to make any changes to the Webmail system as it stands at the moment. I asked him to confirm if he was really telling me that there were no plans to correct all the programming errors and he confirmed that was the case and that he'd checked this. He said that all that could be done would be to raise this with the Ombudsman and he would be sending me the appropriate letter for that.

Hopefully someone from BT who reads this will confirm that he didn't know what he's talking about but he was very categoric and sure of himself.

Message 469 of 952

Whilst not wishing to defend BT's debacle in any way, the email team are working on fixes for the various bugs. However, I doubt they are planning to change the way the interface works, if you see what I mean.

For the executive complaints team to say the the email team are not working on fixes is extremely worrying.

0 Ratings
Message 470 of 952

@johnofkent i can confirm that the email team are working through a series of fixes for bugs and issues, most of which have been reported in this thread. I'll confirm as and when they're delivered, but we're expecting a batch of fixes very soon.  I'll also check staff have a view of the latest briefings, so thanks for reporting this. 

0 Ratings