cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 491 of 952

Re: Cursor jumping when composing email

@gg30340 

I'm talking about the functionality of the email platform, that is the issue here. 

If I was talking about security your comments would have some credibility, as we aren't talking about security, your comments mean 'zilch'.  

0 Ratings
Message 492 of 952

@MrMole

Five star post, exactly that. 

0 Ratings
Message 493 of 952

@pk46 wrote:

@gg30340 

I'm talking about the functionality of the email platform, that is the issue here. 

If I was talking about security your comments would have some credibility, as we aren't talking about security, your comments mean 'zilch'.  

Oh I see, security has nothing to do with functionality as long as it works, who cares if all your information is stolen and as a result your banks accounts etc get hacked!

0 Ratings
Message 494 of 952

@gg30340 

All the recent posts have raised concerns about 'functionality', the only person that's talking about security is you, you are trying to 'conflate', which is unrelated with the current issue. which is 'functionality'.

If you have security issues then may I suggest you take them up with BT or try their Community Forums. 

0 Ratings
Message 495 of 952

Re: TRY THIS FIX ¦ BT Webmail Feedback

Same issue here.

Double click doesnt open an email in a new window when in preview mode with a preview pane on the right or below.

Double click to open an email works with no preview pane

0 Ratings
Message 496 of 952

After an hour of trying to write an email and the curser jumping and freezing, I changes the autosave in the email settings  from 1 minute to 5 minutes and it seems  to have helped.

Message 497 of 952

@pk46 

I have no issues re security I just find it bizzare that you think Yahoo was wonderfull and that you apparenty do not think security is part of the function of an email service.

0 Ratings
Message 498 of 952

@gg30340

'and that you apparenty do not think security is part of the function of an email service.'

Again, trying to 'conflate' an issue and trying to make it one, when it isn't one at the moment. 

Where exactly have I said that? (underlined), I said security isn't being discussed as an issue at the moment, the functionality is the issue. 

0 Ratings
Message 499 of 952

@pk46 wrote:

@gg30340

'and that you apparenty do not think security is part of the function of an email service.'

Again, trying to 'conflate' an issue and trying to make it one, when it isn't one at the moment. 

Where exactly have I said that? (underlined), I said security isn't being discussed as an issue at the moment, the functionality is the issue. 

You said in your message No.486  "The best BT has been is when it was BT/Yahoo, everything was amazing, searching for mail was unbelievable".  when clearly is wasn't amazing as can be seen by the biggest security breach of any email service.

You did not say anything about excluding security when security is clearly a major function of any email system instead you just keep saying "functionality" and being selective as to what functionality includes.

Anyway this now way of topic so I will leave you to continue your quest to get the "functionality" that you are wanting.

0 Ratings
Message 500 of 952

@gg30340 

You are talking total nonsense as your last post proves.  

0 Ratings