cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 511 of 952

Jumping cursor

I hope  BT are reading these posts. I've just spent 30 minutes typing a 10 minute e mail, due to the jumping cursor. I'm not a moaner, but I can't cope with this. Frustration, time, errors. I don't want a temporary fix, I think it's reasonable to expect a long term solution. If I can't type an e mail, then to me there is no e mail system. 

BT you have had me, my family, my business, man and boy, what are you doing? I know you are working on things but this is just wrong. When do you estimate this will be fixed. If it can't be fixed please say so, as it obvious I need to explore other options.

REX

Message 512 of 952

Re: Jumping cursor

@rex003 

I know you want it fixed, as we all do, but you can improve the text jumping issue (which is why I came looking here), by changing autosave in settings to 5 minutes, which is the maximum you can set it to.

0 Ratings
Message 513 of 952

Re: New email format

Yes I agree, the old version worked fine now it is slow to load, there new messages appear in bold and very light so at first glance you can't tell what is old or new, you have to refer to the time or day. My real issue is the time it takes to download the messages.

0 Ratings
Message 514 of 952

thanks

0 Ratings
Message 515 of 952

Guys you know what stinks,

No messages from BT, these issues are happening. Customers are finding out by themselves.

Everyone thinking the issues are 'unique' to them until they read the community forum.

In a world of technology BT, can't communicate.  

Message 516 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

This upgrade is a downgrade.

The font changes constantly from extra large to extra small. 

The cursor jumps all over the place.  One minute I'm typing as normal, the next it's somewhere else. As a touch typist, I'm not used to following it on screen or looking at my hands.  

And as for moving read emails to a folder, I am losing them. It comes up with an error each time, it is getting impossible to use. 

0 Ratings
Message 517 of 952

Apologies if this has been covered before, I am not about to wade through 52 pages of errors the upgrade has resulted in.  But I agree with the previous comment you've managed to downgrade things.  Why not roll back and sort all the bugs out?

Specifically:

Why when I use the reply to all feature does my reply get entlited:

(No Subject) - (added by postmaster@btinternet.com) Subject: .... followed by the Subject of my email.

Then to compound matters the email formatting is corrupted with =20 or =C2=A0 all over the place and  the content starts with:

(added by postmaster@btinternet.com)
Subject: Re: RE: Friday's email again
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_389177_213692939.1709037180259"
User-Agent: OWM Mail 3
X-SID: 129
X-Originating-IP: [109.149.120.158]

------=_Part_389177_213692939.1709037180259
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

0 Ratings
Message 518 of 952

If you’re in that world of trouble, I’d download Thunderer which is a Mozilla product FOC and run it alongside BT.

I’ve been told it is client not web based (don’t ask me), and it hosts all your emails and contacts.

when BT are sorted, you can use them full time.

Worked for me.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 519 of 952

When trying to print emails, I have an issue, where only the first page is printable, so not all pages. 

0 Ratings
Message 520 of 952

Re: New email format

I'm not in conversation view, yet still losing things if I try to move anything to folders. Thank you Dragoncard for speaking to BT and updating us. Totally agree that this is a giant beta test and poor for the brand.
0 Ratings