cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 23

Re: Can I put several emails into safe sender without having to do them individually?

Hi Sohara

I've just spent over 30minutes on the chat line getting nowhere although my issue has been marked as a complaint and will now go to an email expert!  I have just tried sending  a BCC email to 3 addresses of friends  but it won't go either.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 23

Re: Error 553

Hi Sohara

I thought I'd  update you.   My BCC email problem was reported as a complaint last Monday and I've just had a phone call from BT.  It seems  a significant number of people had complained about the problem and it has now been resolved.   I have just tried and it is working. 

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 23

Re: Error 553

Thanks Sunflower yes mine has been resolved to it seems that they thought I was posting spam as I sent weekly emails BCC to my club members   BUT my email address was rejected by several apps  like Twitter Sky Discovery+  etc as they say my email address was corrupted and I had to sign in with a different email address which I did as I have opened another email account.  The BT technician that phoned me said it could happen again !!!   so I have now got another email address all ready to go if it happens again on BT   

0 Ratings