cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Email Access

Go to solution

For around 18 months I haven`t been able to log into my email account via ANY browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc. )

I can access them through the App on my phone or on Windows built in Email App on my PC, but I can`t log in on my works PC as I can`t add email addresses without administrative rights (which I don`t have). 

I go to the log in page and input my email & password, then it takes me to my BT Homepage, when I click on Emails it put up a RED banner saying I am not logged in, so I click the Log in button then it says something about Two Step Authentication (which I have tried switching on & off ) then takes me back to the Log In page, which I log into and then I am back to square one 😪 this is all I ever get in a continuous loop.

I did log the problem with BT approx 12 months ago but got no where with it. 

Any Idea`s 😵🤞

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Email Access

Go to solution

I doubt there is anything that forum users can do to assist you so I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are very busy at present so it can take up to 48 hours for them to contact you. They will do this by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Carlos1971, welcome to the forum and thanks for your posts.

Would you confirm that you have Premium Mail and are paying £7.50 per month for me. 

Thanks

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

It's just a standard email address I've had for about 15-20 year's, never paid anything for it.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Are you a BT Broadband customer?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Yes

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Carlos1971, thanks for confirming that information.

Are you able to log into your BT Broadband account online to view bills etc?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution
Yes, the only thing I can think is that I left Bt then came back, so not sure if my email address is linked to my old account, would that cause a problem ?
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Carlos1971, that is probably the cause. Would you try Move an Email Address and see if you're able to link it to your active broadband account.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings