cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Email I can't reply to

Go to solution

Ever since everything changed (for the worse), I have had some emails that I cannot reply to because 'Reply' and 'Reply to all' have been greyed out. So far, the only things that these emails have in common is the that emails have come from the same person (an old school friend) and the emails have contained a link. Is there a way of getting round this? If BT get enough complaints, do you think that there is any chance they can put email back to the way it used to be? (Of course not.) I also got that change of font size thing today for the first time, or the first time I've noticed it.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Email I can't reply to

Go to solution

I'm pretty sure this has been reported before.

Is there a recipient (for instance, your email address) in the "To" field of the email or are all the recipients in the "Bcc" field?

For some reason, where there's no recipient, the "Reply" icon gets greyed out. 

You should be able to reply using the "Forward" icon - it's a messy way but might work.  

Message 3 of 3

Re: Email I can't reply to

Go to solution

Thanks, Peter. That seems to be the answer. I don't know if my friend has only just started to put my name in the Bcc field, as we've been exchanging emails for years and not had this problem, or if it is to do with the way BT has changed emails.

0 Ratings