cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Email not loading on iPad.

Go to solution

Using my iPad I can log into MyBT but cannot log into my email account. On my iMac and android phone all works as normal. What’s going on?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Email not loading on iPad.

Go to solution

Are you a BT Broadband customer or are you paying for your email account through a BT Premium email account?

How are you accessing your email account on your iPad, is it with a web browser or with and email client/app?

What happens when you do try to log in?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

I am a BT broadband customer.

I log in using a browser which is Safari

When I log in fron MyBT it starts loading but never completes. I did an operating  system upgrade and it did load once but subsequent attempts failed. Since BT changed the log in system things have got difficult as I often had to sign in three or four times a day in spite of ticking the box to stay logged in. No problems on iMac or android phone.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Terry1937 I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with your BT email. What operating system version is your iPad running now? It needs to be 13.X or above to be compatible.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Neil

Im running 15.8

Terry.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Terry1937,

Using Safari 15.8 should have no issues as we support it currently on iOS Safari 13.x and above.

Can you download the BT Email app from the app store and sign into your account there? Does that run smooth on your iPad?

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

I have downloaded the app and attempted log in from that, which after 10 minutes loaded. But subsequent attempts have again failed to load. Will a reset of my iPad help? Or can anyone suggest a different approach. All very frustrating as I had no problems before BT changed the log in procedure.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Have you tried using the BTMail direct logon page

BTMail 

0 Ratings