cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 91 of 167

Re: Email system repeatedly shuts down

Yes although if you are on the Sky network you are obviously using IP addresses that have been allocated to/by Sky and not by BT but I would expect you to be issued with a new IP address and when you log onto the BT servers it will be with the new IP address, assuming Sky have issued a new one. 

Message 92 of 167

why does my email keep logging me out regularly has only happened in the last few days?

I am fed up with being logged out and dropping connection to my emails.  What is going on, only started recently

0 Ratings
Message 93 of 167

No its happening to me regularly just recently
0 Ratings
Message 94 of 167

@wendyp52 

Hi Wendy

It's good to know (in a way) that it's not just you!  It was a relief to find out I was not suffering alone.

I've recently joined this forum/community and at first I could reply to all posts with no bother.  Now the last two times I've had to log in with my username and password.  Why is this?  Does anyone have the answer?  (Replies on a postcard, please.  All will be acknowledged.))

0 Ratings
Message 95 of 167

There's obviously something wrong if happening to lots of us. BT what are you doing about it, not good enough!
0 Ratings
Message 96 of 167

@wendyp52 

The only acknowledgement from BT has been two apologies from the moderators of the forum.  There are now dozens of posts about the problem but no solution in sight.  However, some users seem not to be affected at all.  Go figure!

0 Ratings
Message 97 of 167

Read message 85!

0 Ratings
Message 98 of 167

@gg30340 

I did!  Like another user on here, it will cause a lot of hassle and I'll lose many items I want and have to input again.  As you rather brusquely it - "Your choice!"

0 Ratings
Message 99 of 167

Left out word put - Rather brusquely put it . . .
0 Ratings
Message 100 of 167

Sadly, not fixed. I just clicked (ironically) on my BT sub folder to read new emails, and on doing so, got a pop up stating the requested operation was being aborted, then it returned to the log in screen... Back to the drawing board BT, eh? LOL

0 Ratings