cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Emails not received with PDF attachments

There is another old post similar to this.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Not-receiving-emails-with-attachments/td-p/2213805

Is there a common issue with BT accounts not receiving emails with attachments. 

Unfortunately I don't have access to a BT account myself but I have a work issue reported that emails sent out from our servers are not being received.  They are just standard emails with a print at home pdf attachment. The attachments are just tickets to events containing QR codes.

The issue reported was that nobody with a BT email is receiving the emails. I have confirmed sending emails to all other providers and no other email provider has an issue receiving the emails so for some reason they are being blocked by BT. I don't know why they wouldn't go into a junk folder either. 

Unfortunately I can't even create an account now myself to test with my family member who has BT as BT no longer create new email addresses.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Emails not received with PDF attachments

Hi @tigerax welcome to the community and thanks for posting. If your organisation is complying with the best practices as shown on this link and the emails are still not getting through I'd recommend emailing the postmaster@btinternet.com for assistance. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings