cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: Manage/create email accounts option gone

Go to solution

Hi @borderline, sorry I didn't input the link to the page. I've done that now and it's Broadband | BT Help.

Cheers

John

Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

An update on this:

I contacted them this afternoon,  we couldn't change from manager to account holder as we were getting error messages all the time . He said to wait a couple of hours and it should be fixed... 7 hours later I tried and nothing, still same error message .

In the meantime they deleted my BT ID so I couldn't login anymore. Another agent took over and they have created another BT ID with another email of mine.. but this account has nothing, no account number and no products . 

Under account it says either Account 1 or Account service user. and the role under this account is service user.

They said it will take 48 to update... but I won't hold my breath , not sure if that's right.. is there anything else I can do?

On the Account page, there is a link under Multiple accounts that says add an account...  I don't want to mess it up even more, so I don't know if I should try to add my account there?

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

@borderline it can't do any harm to try adding the account if it's not showing in the drop-down list. Let me know if that works.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

I have added my account number , however,  under Your Products nothing is selected, broadband , landline , tv... all greyed out (if I click on Add Now  it will take me to the main BT page) and at the top the account number shows as Account 1 .

Only when I click under Your details and Account it shows my account number and says account holder.

I can see bills and manage my emails now but my products are gone 

Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 11.23.14.png

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @borderline I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

Hi Neil,

I have logged in again and now it's working fine , the Your Products  page has updated with my account number  and I can see my broadband and landline and also emails .

I guess I had to leave it a for a while to update .

All good now, thank you😊

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

@borderline brilliant, I'm glad that worked.

Neil