cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

No access to the BT Website

Hello all,

I'm having a big problem getting to my email, in fact I can't even get the BT website to open up in the browser. Every time I try to open it I'm ending up with a blank white screen with a narrow black bar across the top that has 'Not a Customer Yet ?' written in it. If I click on that text it changes to ' Already a Customer ' but that's it, nothing else happens and the page just stays the same and I can't access BT.

If anyone has any ideas I'd be glad to hear them.

Thanks... Jon T.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: No access to the BT Website

Same problem. Anyone help?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I had this problem recently. A hard refresh solved it for me.

Hold down Ctrl and press F5.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Similar problem for me for a couple of months. emails working OK but cannot access the "MyBT". 

Tried to answer this thread and found I needed to register. Said I had forgotten my password and thye sent me  message to my email which reminded me what my user name was which I had totaly forgotten. and then allowed me to pick a password so now can put this message here. 

Seems reminiscent of the chaos we had when BT paired up with Yahoo to do the email and then took over five years to detach themselves and the users from that mess. 

Now maybe I can somehow manage to link my BT account with my email accounts - and my wifes. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

NOPE. I can access this forum but still not my BT account. Just get blank page with "access denied" or "Sorry we cannot access your details. If they were not still taking my money I'd think they had closed down the business. 

Maybe if I tried to switch provider they might wake up and fix things. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

I notice I am classed as an aspiring contributor. I have been with BT since the last century.
0 Ratings