cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: Locked sub email account

Hi, 

We are having the same issue as reported here, it states "You have had too many unsuccessful attempts to login. You have been temporarily locked out. Please try after 20 minutes." 

We have it working on our mobile device, where we have managed to change the password via the BT Mail app but we can't log in via the email login page on the internet nor can we get it work via Outlook. 

Can you help? 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Dorrin1950,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I moved your post onto its own thread as the last thread had been marked as solved.

I'm sorry if you're having problems accessing your email. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Hope you got your problem sorted.  I'm no further on. 4 of the sub accounts accounts on my email are locked as it's asking for 2-step authentication to be set up.The flag eventually gets removed but then it comes back and we have the same problem. It's been going on months.

0 Ratings