cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: Not receiving some emails

Go to solution

I am experiencing the same problem with missed emails, mainly with gmail messages.  The problem is quite random as I often receive messages from the same senders.   

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Go to solution

The senders do not received error messages and assume the message has been sent correctly and has arrived with me.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Log onto your email account and go to the settings which are found by clicking on your username at the right hand side. 

Once there go to "Mail" > "Blocked Senders" and scroll down checking to see if your contacts email addresses are there and also if the gmail domain is there.

If you find them, click on the box to the left and then "delete". This will remove them from your blocked senders list not your contacts list.

The other thing to do is add their email address to your "Safe Senders" list which is found next to  "Blocked Senders".

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Found gmail.com in “blocked senders” although don’t understand why. 
Many thanks for the community help. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for this, was searching to find out why my other half wasn't receiving some emails. Checked her blocked sender list and that also had "gmail.com" as a blocked sender. I first tried sending her a test message from my gmail account and that didn't get through. I then deleted the blocked gmail sender and tried again, and this time the test email got through.

Very strangely when I tried on my own Talk21 account I couldn't add "gmail.com to the blocked sender list - presumably you need a full email address and not just a blanket one, so no idea how it got added to hers in the first place, but problem solved.

Alchad

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for adding to this @alchad .

Great to see an answer form a year ago is still valid.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings