Re: Unable to log in to email - Help!

Go to solution

@BAD130Y1960 

See message 9

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 105

Go to solution
thanks for that Les - fyi - it is the same on another PC eta for resolution?
0 Ratings
Message 33 of 105

Go to solution

No idea mate, I'm just a customer myself. Assuming that you read message 9 then you know as much as I do, Sorry.

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 105

Go to solution

Same issue, email down - this is now negatively affecting our business and really needs urgently sorting please. Any updates? Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 105

Unable to logon to mybt, bt sport or bt email from web browsers

Go to solution

I get stuck in a loop with pretty dumb looking web pages whenever www.bt.com redirects to home.bt.com. Looks like BT have messed up security certificates too. Or have they been hacked and are these pages attempts to harvest logon id and passwords?  See attached example of logon page I see. I have tried Brave, Firefox and Chrome, all the same. Screenshot at 2022-07-20 18-50-02.png

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 105

BT Email down, different addresses, different laptops. Negatively affecting our business. Please fix

Go to solution

BT Email down. Different email addresses on different machines, common fault. Seems to have started with an out of date security certificate???? It is now negatively affecting our small business communications. Needs to be urgently fixed please. Any updates? Thanks

Message 37 of 105

Go to solution

Same problems here.

I can send and receive emails via a client - Thunderbird in my case.

Still a problem for me as I have filters set to file emails in folders on webmail, so I can't access any of those.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 105

Re: Unable to logon to mybt, bt sport or bt email from web browsers

Go to solution

And I am also unable to logon to BT cloud, another suspect screen from home.bt.com...

Screenshot at 2022-07-20 19-03-29.png

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 105

Go to solution

I am getting this message.  

Your connection is not private  Appears to be something to do with the SSL Certificate, have tried various fixes but still not able to load in Windows 11.  No problem with phone or tablets.

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 105

PARTNER UNABLE TO LOG IN TO HIS EMAIL ON MY PC

Go to solution

1. When activating the BT email link saved on his FAVOURITES menu, a RED NOT SECURE appears and a strange BT Text page appears requesting him to sign in with BTID or Email address and Password but when activated nothing happens

2. Also on this strange BT page is wording to the effect dont log in for 15mins and another place in 20 min

3. He is unable access to BT.com to attempt email access from that page

4. My BT mail opens and works ok but has a red NOT SECURE at the top of the email page. When i attempt to go to BT.com/mybt the strange BT page appears to log in  and wait 15/20 min as i my be dissconected

I am at a loss !!??

0 Ratings