cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

You are currently not logged into email - error

Screenshot_2021-10-28-16-30-01-41_7194b3f5412bb444ad6d49859dec017f.jpg

Hi Folks,

I am getting the above error when trying to log into email. I am able to log into main BT account, but when I try email it will not do it. 

I have tried different browsers and devices with no luck. Hopefully you can help. 

Thanks John

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: You are currently not logged into email - error

Hi @JDicky, welcome to the forum, and sorry you are unable to access your email account.

Are you able to log in to your email account ok at www.bt.com/email
Have you recently changed your password?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

Hi John,

No it comes up with the same message. Not changed password recently either. Not sure what is happening. 

Any help you can give would be much appreciated. 

Is there any way to get some help from someone at BT directly? Seems like it may be an issue they need to solve. 

Chris

Chris

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Hi @JDicky Thanks for trying that, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

Hi Sorry to hijack the post, I'm having the exact same problem 😞 I have reset the password, and keep getting exactly the same issue as above. Can someone help?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

Hi @sionlloyd 

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're also having logging into your mailbox.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

I can't log in either and getting exactly the same error as above. Tried different browsers and devices too. Can someone help please.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Hi @pxr5, sorry you're not able to access your email account. Do you recall when you last accessed the email account approximately?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

Hi John,

Thanks for getting back so quickly. Timewise, I only log in now and again so over 3 months ago I'd say.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

See link regarding the time scale that users must log into their email account to stop it being suspended or deleted for non use.

What is the usage policy for BT Email? | BT Help

0 Ratings