cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 28

Re: how to get rid of an outlook.com address which invades my btinternet resulting in unanswered pos

Go to solution
I have a gmail address, I shall try it.
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 28

Re: how to get rid of an outlook.com address which invades my btinternet resulting in unanswered pos

Go to solution

I have just read my email in my gmail account, which registers it has been sent from my bt Internet address, and directs the recipient to reply to outlook.com

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 28

Go to solution

Hi @HelenS,

Thank you for posting. Would you be able to take a screenshot of the message that directs the recipient to outlook.com?

Please make sure to edit out the first part of the email address before posting the screenshot on the Community.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 28

Go to solution
I’ll try but my skills are very limited!
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 28

Go to solution

I’m afraid to say my skills are not up to it. I can tell you it very clearly shows the sender’s email address (btinternet.com) followed by Reply to with my name@outlook.com

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 28

Go to solution

With the BTYahoo email before the migration to BT mail, it was possible to set a reply-to address. It would appear that you probably inadvertently set this and it has carried over with the migration. However, the migration was completed many months ago so this problem must have been happening for some time.

I think this is going to need the mods to fix. They have already posted on the thread so should pick it up.

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 28

Go to solution

The problem has been around for ages it’s true. Thank you for all your input.

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 28

Go to solution

Hi @HelenS,

If you send me your details, I'll be able to get the email team to investigate.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy