cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 107

Re: new email format

Go to solution

@JoChristian I couldn't agree more.  It is as if the email team got together and thought how can we make this basic email so infuriating to use that we will either drive users to the paid version or get them to drop altogether.  They make it so unnecessarily clunky and difficult to navigate.  I honestly believe it is so bad that they must be doing it on purpose. 

Message 32 of 107

Go to solution

Dear 'Help Hero' thank you! A straight, effective and helpful answer which not only  cured an irritating feature (the pointless coloured boxes next to the email addresses in my in boc) but seems to have speeded up the previously slow, unreliable 'drag and drop" way I file emails into folders.  The first time I've ever found this Forum useful! Although you may not see this compliment as last time I commented on a Sage's reply it was deleted and I got told to "moderate off"!  

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 107

Go to solution
Thank you - have got rid of pointless avatars. One small triumph for woman … etc. etc.!
0 Ratings
Message 34 of 107

Re: TRY THIS FIX ¦ New Email Format

Go to solution

Worked for me - woo hoo!

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 107

Go to solution

I agree, the new email format is very poor. The coloured boxes on the left are of no use at all, and drop-down boxes seem to have been restricted so that you have to scroll down.....

How do I return to the old format?

H...928

Message 36 of 107

Go to solution

@Hank928 wrote:

How do I return to the old format?

H...928

You can't.

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 107

Go to solution

Paid (Premium) version is identical!

Message 38 of 107

Re: Comment ¦ New Email Format

Go to solution

"When it was being tested did nobody notice that words at the end of lines in some emails are being split instead of being moved to the next line".

This is my main complaint about the new email. The formatting is dreadful, and I'm unable to find a way to stop this gross splitting of words at the end of lines.

It now takes ages to read any content, having to reassemble these words.

Message 39 of 107

Re: TRY THIS FIX ¦ New Email Format

Go to solution

Hi, What is the Fix you refer to?

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 107

Go to solution

Totally agree with this the new email program is rubbish, I use Firefox and every time I forward an email the system alters the block images stting in the Google browser, so I get no images and have to go into Google to change the sttings back.

The little figures at the right hand side of the email are so small you have to be an ace fighter pilot to hit them.

The emails writing does not end normaly it cuts off half way through words and puts it on the next line, so you have to concentrate very hard to understand what you are reading, and trying to reply to an email is ridiculous you start typing and the system keeps taking you back to the start point so you have to keep looking to make sure it has not gone back to the start, or you end up with gobble de **bleep**.

Total load of rubbish and they want to put the prices up acording to this letter I have just received, no way I would rather change providers.