cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: "Your account is temporarily locked"

Go to solution

Hi @garyvinnyrigby1961 I'm really sorry to see you're experiencing problems with your BT email. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with your account information and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

Message 12 of 15

Go to solution
problem has been resolved thankyou
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

Ive had this issue today. Tried logging into the My BT app and entered my password as usual. I selected the "forgotten my log in details" button to change my PW, entered my a new PW and i get the "Something's gone wrong,try again later" message.  Attempt to go back to the log in page and im locked out for 20 minutes. Been happening all day. Done the phone call route ,cleared caches as suggested and it's still happening.  The advisor has escalated to find out what's going on. Just posting here to show this is still occurring.  Some sort of email would be good if it's a known problem but if it is why wouldn't the advisor have been aware ?

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

i had this a number of weeks ago its something to do with the chainge over to EE but email stays with BT what i did that worked the first time i resolved it was this you have two passwords for your bt account  1 for email login and 1 to login to my BT  . got to the bt home page you will see email top right hand side select this . now enter your email and in the password put your bt one not your email one this worked for me  .regards gary

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

Thanks for the suggestion but my email is with Sky. All i want to do is check my account but i can't.  I was intending to upgrade my package but am not going to bother now.

0 Ratings