cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 31

Re: www.bt.com redirected you too many times.

Thanks for checking that @CatDaddy60 . I just neded to know if that was an option.

We have a case open to investigate this particular issue. Are you able to check your emails on the app?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 31

It's not my emails. I'm trying to resolve this for my cousin as I work in IT and have a little more knowledge, allegedly....

I don't think they use the app. When they were having the "Too many redirects" problem that started all this, apparently webmail access was fine using a tablet. Weird. I find it odd that if I'm at my own PC and follow the same procedure, I get into her email account OK with no extra step. However, on her laptop both Chrome and Edge take you back to the Home page after submitting the login details. If you then click the top-right Email link again it goes straight to her webmail. 

The only obvious difference is that the laptop is Windows 11 and I use 10 because I hate the former with a passion.

Even so, I've never seen a Windows or browser setting that would cause this extra step to be added.

Thanks.

Message 23 of 31

Thanks for clarifying that @CatDaddy60 

Leave it with us for now.

Cheers

David

Message 24 of 31

OK.
Cheers.
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 31

Re.CatDaddy60

Same for me.I use a password manager which is set up to open on the login page but i'm getting this message at the moment ,but go to bt.com in the browser ,click em & the login page opens ok.

The other new thing i'm now getting is the  "i'm not a robot thing " where you have to click on how many motor cycles or whatever,this i find to be a real pain in the butt.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 31

Same here. I read to "Reset preferences" in Chrome (three dots top right / settings ...) but seem to have to do it each time. However, it seems to work fine in Edge for me (SO FAR!!).
0 Ratings
Message 27 of 31

Good afternoon all,

Thank you all for the support and advice

I had same message in Chrome, Duck Duck and Edge.  Kept clicking about as you do and it connected OK on https://email.bt.com/mail/index.  Somehow it now shows on my Bookmarks Bar as bt.com and opens into my email login page.

Andy

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 31

Good morning @DavidM  - any progress?

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 31

It all seems to be working normally again this morning via Edge... someone has changed something!

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 31

Good morning @CatDaddy60

Thank you for posting back.  This is still being looked into.  In the meantime - you can access your emails by going to www.bt.com and choosing the email tab or alternatively here www.bt.com/email

Thanks

Robbie

0 Ratings