cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: Advanced Digital Phone with Alexa

Go to solution

There is no problem with my Amazon.co.uk account, I also have an amazon.de account and that has  different login credentials. Anyway as I said I really cannot be bothered with this issue,  I shall probably abandon this Alexa phone it didn't cost me anything and carry on using the DECT phones I have connected to my BT Hub and then when my contract ends next year I shall renew broadband only and look for an alternative VOIP service then I can ditch the BT SH2 and use my Draytek router without the need for the BT SH2 in front of it.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

Go to solution

Ok I had another go at this by reseting the password on the .com site to the same as .co.uk which has fixed it. I can only think that this was caused by ordering from amazon.de when I set a new password on that site.  Anyway it's fixed but as I have an all Apple environment, Alexa doesn't really offer me any benefits over what I can already do with Siri other than being able to ask for a number to be called from the new handset.

Than ks again for your suggestions

Message 13 of 14

Go to solution

Pleased you got it sorted.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @Adrian007 and thanks for the update.

It's really great to hear you got this sorted and thanks for sharing the solution.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings