cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT 5960 phone Unblocking a blocked numbers

How do you unblock the BT 5960. I have forgotten the pin so cant proceed with unlocking. Is there an alternative  way of unblocking the phone without the pin. My husband who suffers from Alzheimers, has blocked both my number and my daughters numbers by pressing the block button instead of answering the call. I forgot my keys home today and was locked out today and he was asleep indoors. Neither of us was able to contact hi otherwise. This was quite scary. If you can assist this would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT 5960 phone Unblocking a blocked numbers

Hi @musikey, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you're havig trouble unblocking these numbers blocked in error. 

Please check the model number as I can't find it listed. It may be an old model. Once you checked the model you can check for the User Guide and see if that resolves this for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

@JohnC2 

Its a bit odd, as Amazon sell it, but I cannot find it as a BT Product.

Product details

• Date First Available ‏ : ‎ 22 Oct. 2021
  • Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ BT
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09K4FG82G
  • Country of origin ‏ : ‎ China
  •  
Message 4 of 5

Hi @musikey, I cant find any user instructions on this phone. The phones do tend to operate in a similar manner so it may be worth trying the instructions below for a similar phone and this may help you remove the numbers from the blocked list.

Deleting a number from the Blacklist

1. Choose menu and scroll through to Call Block and enter.
  2. Enter your PIN
  3. Use the arrow buttons to get to Blacklist.
  4. Scroll through to Block Number.
  5. Press until you see Delete.
  6. The Blacklist will show on the screen. Use the arrow buttons to scroll through to the number you want to delete. When you’ve found it, press option to delete it.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@musikeywas the PIN changed from the likely default of 0000?

0 Ratings