cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

BT Digital Voice - How do I get the free phone

Go to solution

I was converted to BT Digital Voice 4 days ago, it works fine,  but when I try to get a code for the free digital phone it just says the phone number doesn't qualify for the offer.  How long is it before you can get the free phone ?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Digital Voice - How do I get the free phone

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Did you use this link

BT Digital Voice Customer | BT Shop

If it does not offer the phone on the first attempt keep trying a couple of times.

If that still does not work call BT 0800.800.150.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

My line was migrated to digital voice yesterday, and I was about to ask the same question as @jgp6 

Using the link you posted and entering my number gives the message “The number entered is not eligible for this offer. Please check you have entered your number correctly.”

I was wondering if it was because I have only just been migrated and the system carrying out the eligibility check hasn’t been updated to show that the number is now on digital voice?

Anyway, I’ll try again next week, and if it still doesn’t work then I’ll call 150 as you suggest, thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

I don’t know if the OP managed to get the free phone sorted out, but I was unable to get the website to accept my landline number. So I took the advice from @gg30340  and called 150 today. I was offered the choice of either an Advanced Digital Phone with Alexa, or a pair of Essential Digital  Phones. Either option was free of charge.

I opted for the two phones and was told they would be delivered in a couple of day’s time.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution
Yeah I did the same, phones came on the day they said withon 2 days of calling them.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

ENSURE THAT ANY ADBLOCKING APPS FOR THE WEB BROWSER ARE 'OFF'. IT SHOULD THEN WORK. IT DID FOR ME.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

@Bernie-the-Bolt wrote:

ENSURE THAT ANY ADBLOCKING APPS FOR THE WEB BROWSER ARE 'OFF'. IT SHOULD THEN WORK. IT DID FOR ME.

You are replying to thread that is over a year old and since then BT no longer give out free digital voice phones.

0 Ratings