cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Digital Voice telephone service

Urgent Help Required

I was moved to BT Digital Voice telephone service in September.  Received new handsets that were paired with my Broadband Router.    To date no one other than BT/EE mobile can phone our landline.  We have had no service since September and have repotrted this fault many many times but it never gets resolved.  

In short

-Our friends and family are unable to call us on our landline. Message -Check the number or unknown number or line goes dead.

-Non BT/EE mobiles cannot call our landline. 

-We have missed all Christmas and new year messages.

-Very frustrating service provided by BT

Please let me know how I can overcome this issue if you have experienced it yourself.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Digital Voice telephone service

Have you tried going to hub manager then selecting your phone number which should blue then selecting reset base to reset the dect base in the hub.  No see if that helps remember any calls now need to use the full phone std code

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Digital Voice telephone service

@Harvinderwrote:

To date no one other than BT/EE mobile can phone our landline.

Sounds like a porting issue, which is why only BT, EE and Plusnet customers can call you.

0 Ratings