cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT Digital voice phones 3 way calls

I have just taken delivery of three digital voice phones. I Alexa and 2 Essential Digital Home Phones. All three have been registered to the Hub and are working ok. When someone phones me I want to be able to allow my wife to join in the conversation on a second handset. How can I do this.

I would appreciate some help as I find it difficult to understand the instructions in the manual

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Digital voice phones 3 way calls

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Change the calls setting to single from multi

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Thank you very much. I will try this and let you know if it works for me

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Multi setting is default and enable you to make a call and receive another call an additional phone at same time or you can make 2 calls on different phones at same time. On single you cannot do that and all phones should be able to talk to incoming like you want

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 6 of 7

Thank you imjolly,

I now have my three phones on single as you suggested but I still don't know what 'buttons' to press to let my wife join into the conversation I am having with my caller!

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

I think picking up the extension phone with normal dial tone will join the call probably automatically

0 Ratings