cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Essential Digital Voice Handset

Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem with the design of the BT Digital Voice handset?? When I use the phone I am always accidentally pressing the 'end call' button mid call🙄😤!! I know how to hold a phone and have NEVER had this problem before with previous handsets but because of the size and layout of the buttons (as they completely fill the front area of the phone from side to side with NO space at the edges) it is SO easy to accidentally press them so I either cut someone off or have a loud voice in my ear from putting them on speaker😂!! I am now in the habit of holding the phone to my ear with my hand flat so that I am not insulting someone by accidentally cutting them off mid sentence! So BT, if you do decide to redesign your phones then please, please🙏 make the area between the buttons and the edge of the phone bigger so that those of us with 'sausage fingers' can make a call and not have to apologise every time when re-adjust our grip on the phone we cut someone off and have to call them back 😂!

Ta kindly x x

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Essential Digital Voice Handset

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I've never had that problem @decembersangel although I tend to hold the phone lower down. I have accidentally blocked someone on a call when wedging the phone between my shoulder and ear.

I've had the handsets for some time and I think they're actually well designed and the buttons need a firm push. I think changing your grip slightly is the answer. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Me too
0 Ratings