cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: BT Landline not working

Go to solution

No idea what this means or how to get it ‘configured’. We will see what the engineer says. I was trusting that the BT advisor knew what he was talking about. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

The problem is that BT haven't switched on your Digital Voice service to put it simply.

As previously explained by both myself and @iniltous 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

If this is the case then why have BT not done this when my mum spoke to them several times?? Or why couldn’t the advisor help do that today??

I appreciate you are trying to help but the fact that random people on a chat are having to try and explain that BT have not done, in my opinion, their job properly means something is majorly wrong with BT and this new DV system. I have been thrown a lot of jargon and acronyms today, which I am just supposed to know apparently, and think I’ll ask that no one else reply to my query as it’s getting me no where and more frustrated. At this rate I’ll be advising my mum to cancel her contracts with BT and we’ll look elsewhere. 

Thanks. 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

At the end of the day this is just a customer to customer self help forum. All we can do is give our advice regarding problems, we can't actually fix anything that requires BT intervention.

As you don't appear to be getting anywhere, I'll flag the thread to the mods (the only BT staff on the forum) and see if they can help.

They will post on the thread with an invitation to contact them via PM.

Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @jenjen85 I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your Mum's details and we'll be happy to help.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

Issue resolved by engineer.

0 Ratings