cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Cancelling Call Redirect after moving

Go to solution

After a lot of effort I managed to set up Caller Redirect on my old Landline number when I moved. After 2 months I called BT to cancel it and was assured it had beeen cancelled. However this has month the £10 charge is still on my bill (I have kept my email) and on dialling the old number the redirect is still in place.  Can you help?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Cancelling Call Redirect after moving

Go to solution

phone CS 03301234150 who should be able to help or try billing team  https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

The BT billing team handle caller redirect cancellations

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

I've now called them twice and still the caller redirect has not been cancelled!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @caroandrew,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to get the Call Redirect canceled. If you send me your details, I'll be able to do that for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details @caroandrew 

That's all been cancelled for you now.

Cheers

David

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thats gret David - thank ou so much for your help with this!

0 Ratings