cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Digital Voice... No new hub?

I've had the final comms to say we'll be switched to Digital Voice in the next couple of weeks, all seems simple enough but... The info also says people will be sent a Smart Hub 2 if they need one (I do! My old Home Hub 6 doesn't have a phone port), but I've not received one or had any kind of notification that one is on the way.

Should I worry, or I do I just sit tight and one will appear in the nick of time like magic?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Digital Voice... No new hub?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

I expect you to receive a new SH2 once a date for your DV switchover has been confirmed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

The date has been confirmed - it happens next week.

But no sign of a hub that is compatible...

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

if you have had an actual date then I would expect SH2 to arrive a day or so beforehand.  you can phone CS 03301234150 and check

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Mine arrived 5 days before switchover date. Hope that helps.
Message 7 of 7

Mine arrived 5 days before switchover date.
0 Ratings