cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Digital Voice

I have BT fibre Halo3+ and have plugged my landline in to the green socket at the back of the router but the phone does not work. The phone is a Binatone approx 5-7 years old, would this be the reason?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Digital Voice

has digital voice been activated on your line?  check by going to hub manager - enter 192.168.1.254 into browser address bar and see if phone number shows and if active

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi there, thanks for the info, looking at my hub manager info, phone is showing as ‘not configured’ and Hybrid Connect signal as Poor’, everything else seems fine.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Have you been advised that you have been migrated over to Digital Voice , obviously if BT haven’t told you a date to connect to the router , then you are not going to get service via the phone port on the router …if you have been advised and the date has arrived but the router is showing still showing ‘not configured’ try switching the router off and on .

Message 5 of 5

Thanks, I will try it when I am back home.
0 Ratings