cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Digital phones

Does anyone know what to do when there phones aren’t working because it  keeps saying synchronise data?

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Digital phones

Hi @Mygirls31   The chances are that the rechargeable batteries have failed and need replacing (very common). You can test with ordinary batteries but whatever you do don’t place the phone back on its charger until you replace with new rechargeable batteries.

Message 3 of 10

Oh many thanks , I’ll try more batteries  before I order new rechargeable ones . Thanks for the tip  

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Unfortunately just tried new batteries not rechargeable but said the same .  

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Hi @Mygirls31 

Welcome to the community.

Have you tried restarting your router? It sometimes fixes problems like this.

Chris

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

I have but still not working so frustrating
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

if you go to hub manager 192.168.1.254 into address bar does it show your phone number and active  if so have you paired your DV phone to the SH2 base

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

I’ve really tried but I don’t know what I’m doing . What’s happening is people can speak to me but when I go to press the green button on my phone it goes black and then says synchronising data . .it’s driving me nuts so reckon I’ll have to stop using land line 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Do you have an older style phone you were using before move to digital voice? If you do then connect it to green socket on back of hub and see if that works for you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Actually bt sent me these digital phones just over a year ago so I no longer have any other phones 

0 Ratings