cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 28

Re: HELP! still not working - Digital voice unable to accept calls from mobile phones

Go to solution

Hi @sallypoo and welcome to our community.

I'm really sorry you're having so many problems with the Digital Voice. I'm sure I can help you. I'll need a few details so I've sent you a message, please check your inbox. Drop me a reply and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 28

Re: HELP! still not working - Digital voice unable to accept calls from mobile phones

Go to solution

Hi @DavidM I've sent you a private message yesterday - if you could let me know & then I'll be happy to provide information.

Many thanks for offering to assist.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 28

Go to solution

Hi @sallypoo, thanks for your PM and post. The Mods are BT staff and David asked for this information as he wants to help you get the problem with the Digital Voice fixed. So please get in touch and one of the team will be happy to help you with getting it fixed.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 28

Go to solution

Thanks @JohnC2  I hoped that was the case but didn’t want to have over personal details if not.

I’ll get back in touch with him today 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 28

Go to solution

Hi @sallypoo, that's ok. It's always best to be sure beforehand 🙂

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 28

Go to solution

Our digital voice phones are useless too, several people cannot phone us, all they get is "Invalid Number" or similar, but my wife and I, and others who are on BT mobile can phone our landline and it works fine. Phoning out isn't a problem, just all incoming calls from anyone other than BT mobile customers and it doesn't work.  We've had the same landline number for 20+yrs and never changed it.  The only bonus is no spam calls! in fact no calls at all!

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 28

Re: Digital voice unable to accept calls from mobile phones

Go to solution

I think the fact that BT have released me from our contract because  members of my family using Sky as a provider cannot contact my land line gives a clear message that they’re unable to solve issues with this system.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 28

Go to solution

Wow so sorry to hear you’ve had similar issues @LXXV .

have you moved provider? How has that gone? Have you been able to keen your landline number after the move?

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 28

Go to solution

Hi , no I’ve not moved yet . Following previous post John contacted me and said the tech team were working on this problem however if it can not be resolved within the next few weeks Sadler I will change provider. I have never had a problem keeping my number . I have said that I don’t want to leave BT however time will tell.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 28

Go to solution

Hi it’s great to see that I’ve been prompt to an Aspiring Contributor.but sadly all a want is my phone to accept calls from my family who use Sky as a mobile provider.

steve b