cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Email address for complaints

Hi @Ttebroc, are you referring to a GDPR request for information held on the account or just confirmation of the order that was sent when the landline was changed to Digital Voice?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

@Ttebroc Why would you expect a drop in price for moving to Digital Voice. You still have a landline exactly as before.

There has never been a Landline Rental charge, it was Line Rental and applied whether you had a phone line only, broadband line only or combined phone and broadband. Whatever service you have required a physical line to deliver it.

Line Rental for some time has now been included in the package price and not a separate item.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Because when the electrics went off or the Hub failed we still had a phone.  We paid for the fibre separately and it did not include a land-line.  So our Land line is removed and if our hub fails or the power goes we have no phone.  So emergency calls can not be received.  So we can't attend when needed. 

So a service I had and paid for is removed we need that service and yes I expect a drop in the bill as I don't get the service any more?  If you went to a car wash and they did not do the tyres would you pay the same? 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

But you do have a Landline, it is delivered by the fibre as Digital Voice.

I'll grant you that you won't have a voice service in the rare event of a power cut, but neither do the vast number of folks that only have cordless phones.

What you don't have is an analogue copper phone line. Not will anyone else by 2025 as the PSTN is being closed down.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Unfortunately power cuts are not rare in our area.  So I am without a way the the emergency system can contact me if my Mother needs help.

So back to my question what is an email address to contact BT complaints? 

0 Ratings