cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Engaged tone and unable to dial out after fitting DV adapter

Go to solution
  • Please assist! I have successfully followed the instructions which came with my DV adapter and I can ring in to my house from a mobile as per before the change to DV. However, I only get the engaged tone on trying to dial out from my landline and it doesn’t work when I ignore that sound. I tried dialling 1571, having viewed that suggestion to no avail. All help appreciated. Am I really paying for this “service”?!
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Engaged tone and unable to dial out after fitting DV adapter

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

can you connect your phone to the socket on back of hub and see if that allows you to make calls

have you tried going to hub manager then select phone number assuming coloured blue then reset base station and see if that helps

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Dear imjolly, Thank you! I connected the master phone into the Hub2 as you suggested. Initially, it failed to work but selecting power off and back on to the phone got everything working normally in that configuration. On trying connection via the DV adapter: eureka! It all works as it should.

My sincere thanks.

0 Ratings