Message 1 of 5

Fiasco 2...

Is there any way to speak to someone at BT who actually has the authority to DO something rather than just  show empathy?
After BT failed to deliver digital voice they've started the process again - fair enough.  But, they're sending me another Smart Hub 2 (which I don't need) AND charging me a one off delivery and connection fee of £11.99.
Rang the number provided and waited THIRTY minutes for the call the be answered.  Told to reject the HH delivery, which means I have to stay in otherwise they'll leave with a neighbour, which means I'll have the hassle of returning or being charged; and, after some back and forth told they shouldn't have charged me anything. 
Now for the best part.  After waiting half an hour to speak to someone I'm told they can't just cancel the charge,  I have to wait until the end of June, then when my bill arrives I have to call them AGAIN  to dispute it. This enforced change in service has cost me hours of hassle and inconvenience, with more to come,  to resolve THEIR mistakes.  Agents are always very polite (as am I - it's not their fault) but  the processes they are bound by are ridiculous.  I don't want to write, I want to speak to someone with the authority and power to do something.  HELP!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Fiasco 2...

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they may post an invite on this thread, but they are very busy at the moment.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @CJ57,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you've had issue getting Digital Voice set up and that another hub has been sent to you in error. Please send me your details and I'll take a look at the details of your complaint.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Done.

0 Ratings