cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Flashing Screens on Bang & Olufsen handsets when using Digital Voice

Go to solution

Hello

I've just started to use Digital Voice and I've plugged our Bang &Olufsen PSTN base station into the back of the BT router as instructed by BT. The B&O wireless handsets all work fine except in one important aspect. When the landline is not in use, the screens on all the handsets constantly flash by lighting up, then dimming. It's driving us all mad particularly at night in the bedrooms. Can anyone suggest a fix? I've already tried a filter but without success.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Chris-Oxford

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Flashing Screens on Bang & Olufsen handsets when using Digital Voice

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

If you unplug the base station from the hub do the handsets still flash? Is it only whilst the handsets are in the base station and charging cradles?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi

Thanks for your response. Yes, when the base station is not plugged into the hub, the handsets are still flashing. Very odd! They flash even when not in their charging cradles.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Chris-Oxford

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Nope, but the problem isn't with BT if it still happens when disconnected.

Interestingly I have noticed recently that my Panasonic handsets do something similar.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi All

Since using BT Digital Voice, my B&O handsets now flash because I realise I'm now receiving missed call and other alerts which I wasn't receiving before Digital Voice was installed. It seems I have much superior  interactive than I had before. Well done BT!

0 Ratings