cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Health care alarm

I have a question l have been told by my health care alarm provider to plug it into the router when I change to digital voice will I still be able to use the free digital voice handsets or do l need a ata adapter connect that to the router and the plug in the care alarm to the adapter?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Health care alarm

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Health care alarm

Health care alarm

I have a question l have been told by my health care alarm provider to plug it into the router when I change to digital voice will I still be able to use the free digital voice handsets or do l need a ata adapter connect that to the router and the plug in the care alarm to the adapter?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@Matt132 

You can still use the digital handsets, or any existing phones that you have.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@Matt132wrote:

When you move to DV you should be provided with a Smart Hub 2, if you don't already have one. This has a standard BT telephone socket on the back (I believe covered by a sticker) which is where you connect your alarm. This should work but you won't know for certain until you try it.

The SM2 is also a DECT base station, so the BT handset connects wirelessly to that. No need for an ATA.

0 Ratings