cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

How to determine my landline number and eventually switch to the digital voice service?

Titles says it all.

I have a fibre 100, but I can't find mention of the landline number assigned anywhere.

To be honest, I can't even find a “contract” to download or view anywhere in my BT Dashboard.

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: How to determine my landline number and eventually switch to the digital voice service?

If you are not on DV, dial 17070 and it will read back your number.

Alternatively, simply call your mobile and see what number is displayed.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Re: How to determine my landline number and eventually switch to the digital voice service?

I do not have a landline phone, I simply needed the number because some services ask me to provide the landline number for some outdated odd reason.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

@Crius 

Are you sure the package you purchase is broadband with phone and not broadband only

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

That's a legitimate question I'd like to verify as well and the reason I was looking for some details on the service.. in my contract. But all I've got is a mail saying "yay, you broadband package is going to be active soon" etc etc.

I mean, cool and hip but I'd like some actual old school papers, in pdf format maybe, that details my services?

I mean, any other provider I have ever used gave at least a landline anyway with a service "pay per use" or simply unlimited calls even. BT being who it is, I would assume it's not "an optional" but even if it is, I'd like to check that somewhere.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Your services are whatever you ordered. Do you not know what you ordered?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

@Crius 

To find your contract go to https://www.bt.com/mybt and log in.

Next go to 'Your Products'. If you have broadband click on Manage.

On the next page it should show something like this:

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

It's incredible that I end up having to "defend" myself for asking that a company that I am paying, give me a way to verify the service I am paying for.

But hey, if you really want to know, Mr. White Knight of British Telecom, they messed up my order quite nicely and had to cancel and make a new one because they gave me the wrong offer in the first place. They did all by themselves so I can't be sure if the "re-order" missed something because I only have an email thanking me for choosing BT.

Now, that happened in July. Forgive me, your grace, if I am trying to get some clarification exactly for that matter.

If you don't have anything of value to contribute, you can always go to a pub and have a beer.

Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

That is the first thing I did, expecting to find the details of my services.

However, nothing really useful is shown there, beside the length of the contract.

Crius_0-1697831481712.png

Crius_0-1697831546941.png

Nothing else. Do you have a landline service as well? It doesn't show on your details. Should it be visible there if it was activated?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

If you have a broadband with Digital Voice package your phone number will be shown on the admin Home page of your BT Smarthub2.

0 Ratings