cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 37

Re: DV INSTALLED : Migration to Digital Voice ?

Go to solution

Hi @COMPANY-PENSIONER   reply to message 15.     Much appreciate these posts on DV migration.  I re contracted online in FEB 2023  without triggering  DV transfer.  700minutes was available, which I selected OK. (now £8.58pm)  I do hope you are successful in retaining your 700mins calling plan. 

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 37

700/9.36 : DV INSTALLED : Migration to Digital Voice ?

Go to solution

@mar10wrote:

Hi @COMPANY-PENSIONER   reply to message 15.     Much appreciate these posts on DV migration.  I re contracted online in FEB 2023  without triggering  DV transfer.  700minutes was available, which I selected OK. (now £8.58pm)  I do hope you are successful in retaining your 700mins calling plan. 

Hi mar10

I use the 'BT Consumer Price Guide' as my definitive 'what's available': it lives @ URL
https://www.bt.com/content/dam/bt/storefront/pdfs/BT_PhoneTariff_Residential.pdf
UK Calling Plans & Popular Call Prices, page 34, Plan Charges. 700mins, it's in BT's own literature. Maybe I'm missing a trick. I fail to see, if the product is available, why customers are unable to have access to it ?

Call Packages & Charges
I'm hoping the community might have an answer.
C-P2x50x0.15x6.gif

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 37

Re: 700/9.36 : DV INSTALLED : Migration to Digital Voice ?

Go to solution

@COMPANY-PENSIONER 

The link to the price guide shows that it is effective from today and must be correct and showing 700 minutes as available call package

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 37

BEGGARS BELIEF : DV INSTALLED : Migration to Digital Voice ?

Go to solution

Logged in for a progress update, to be confronted with this:-

BEGGARS BELIEF !

I've not cancelled anything. This process couldn't be more stressful, if it was being made up in-situ.
So, I called *** 150. Expressed my concern.
1. The original 'migration order' has been manually closed, because it had stalled, 'lost the plot'.
2. A replacement 'order' was put on the system, and closed, migration complete.
3. Yesterday, I placed an 'order' for a 'FREE DV-ADAPTER': nowhere to be found on the system.
4. I ordered the 'FREE DV-ADAPTER', and that 'order' is open on My BT.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!"
Sir Walter Scott, 1808. (that's nearly 10 past 6, in old money)

BT100x-0.15x5.gif

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 37

PATIENCE : DV INSTALLED : Migration to Digital Voice ?

Go to solution
Beggars Belief !Beggars Belief !

I've made a High Level Complaint, about my whole convoluted timeline process. I've screen-dumps, and numerous pdf, of all the changes, as to the nature of my complaint.
I've had a guy from Newcastle 150, who was going to ring me back, nothing.
I've had a guy from Bolton 150, a catchup call. My new DV phone rang at the appointed time: it rang twice, I never got near it to answer. Googled who rang, 'BT'.
While attempting to square away the catalogue of disasters, it appears I logged an 'Official Complaint' to 150, that has been closed, 'PASS'. All seams a bit self-defeating, 150 policing 150 ?
I've put a lot of time into trying to keep my migration to DV, in shape. I've sent the whole episode off to CEO Allison Kirby. If you can't sort it out at the customer, sharp-end; best, start at the top.
C-P2x50x0.15x6.gif

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 37

SH2 CONF : DV INSTALLED : Migration to DV ?

Go to solution

SH2 CONF. Hub Manager.

Are Network Name, Network Password & Admin Password saved, when you backup the SH2 to save, *.conf file.

Smart Hub 2Smart Hub 2CHEERS-!-rg.gif

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 37

Re: SH2 CONF : DV INSTALLED : Migration to DV ?

Go to solution

I remain so glad despite being in London where we supposed to be moved to DV before end of 2023, that no sign of our having to move as yet. Every change ever seems to be mean things go very wrong and loads of time (for which we are never paid) is wasted. I hope you sort it all out.

It seems these days if complaining to any organisation immediately that seems to trigger all kinds of automatic cancellations of what has been ordered.

Let us hope my analogue two landlines / numbers can live forever.....

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 37

FRUSTRATING : DV INSTALLED : Migration to DV ?

Go to solution

@Jane2018wrote:

I remain so glad despite being in London where we supposed to be moved to DV before end of 2023, that no sign of our having to move as yet. Every change ever seems to be mean things go very wrong and loads of time (for which we are never paid) is wasted. I hope you sort it all out.
It seems these days if complaining to any organisation immediately that seems to trigger all kinds of automatic cancellations of what has been ordered.
Let us hope my analogue two landlines / numbers can live forever.....

Hi @Jane2018.

BT Consumer has 25+million'ish customers. If all of 'em are going to be migrated to DV, by 2025, it's a big ask.

An order appears in MyBT 'You placed your order': well, I haven't, it's BT's order. Having  read through the 'order', it's broadbrush, generic to my products & services; but maybe has issues. I can only hazard a guess that, with 25million orders going out, that it's a default, blanket order: one size fits all. Trying to get to the bottom of a concern, is where the peregrinations roll-out.

150 Newcastle, "I'll ring you back"; didn't happen. 150 Bolton, "I'll get someone else to ring you back, I'm not in for few days". I asked to speak to the guy's supervisor/boss, on-hold-tone: "He doesn't want to talk with me, and agrees with his subordinate". The phone rang only twice at the appointed time: and gone. I'm not Usain Bolt: even he probably doesn't hold the World Record for the Non-Olympic 3-Metres Dash. 150 Belfast, was helpful. The guy took on my concerns, "I'll email you later". "Would you like to make a complaint." In our interaction, the 'make a complaint' theme was pushed at me, a good few times. I wondered if 'complaints' were on 'special' that day; alternatively, they'd reached their best-before-date. In the end, I was browbeaten into making a complaint. At 18.00, I received an email. My complaint had been resolved, and signed off. Of all the 3x 150's that I was switched to, the 'make a complaint' features a lot; probably, there's a 'stat' that makes 'em look good, pass. I cleared up my concern myself, by accessing 'Call Barring' and enabling it, in my new DV Call Features, inhibiting 'Premium Rate Calls.'

So, what is the state of play today. I've 4x 'Closed Orders'; 3x attributed to BT. Hurrah, one of the 'Closed Orders', is actually mine, result. I enable 'Call Barring' in MyBT, and it appears as an 'order'. All 4x orders start with the legend 'You placed your order': yep, I placed just the one. 

In all that's gone on, so far. I  keep comprehensive records of my concerns and interactions. In this WWW electronic age, on your screen, one minute, gone the next: you need to be able to substantiate your whinges. I keep all my records in the bottom of an old defunct ottoman, lovely guy, runs the local kebab shop.

"I'm just a skint little person."

OFHC-LJ-220.gif

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 37

Re: FRUSTRATING : DV INSTALLED : Migration to DV ?

Go to solution

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 37

2-A-CONCLUSION : Migration to DV ?

Go to solution

@iniltouswrote:

I've been reliably informed by BT, that the problems I'm experiencing, are exclusive to my 'order', and not universal on the system: not a perfect world ? There's no generic blanket order format, for migrating 25million customers.
I've never been anywhere near, being one in 25million; I'll take that. I'm off to buy a Lottery Ticket.

Probably, a chapter or two left to churn and crunch.
Retiarius ¦ NetmanRetiarius ¦ Netman

0 Ratings