cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 48

Re: Multi-call option - Digital Voice

did you also try plugging adapter in close to hub and connecting phone and see if that works now we know phone works connected direct to hub

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 32 of 48

Screenshot 2023-08-22 172742.png

Message 33 of 48

Or

Capture.JPG

As there may not be space for the solid one.

Message 34 of 48

To rbz5416:

Yes, I think I have one of those somewhere,  so could you explain how you think I should use it?

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 48

@Fibre1userwrote:

To rbz5416:

Yes, I think I have one of those somewhere,  so could you explain how you think I should use it?

I would have thought self-explanatory, but plug it into the SH2 & then both of you phones can share the direct connection.

Message 36 of 48

To: rbz5416

Unless I am missing something, your suggestion is impractical.  Smart Hub and one handset in Study.  Base cordless phone in Bedroom at other end of landing, second cordless phone downstairs in Kitchen.

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 48

To: imjolly.

Have just tested as you suggested and again no problems.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 48

Find a place in the house, where the adaptor will happily connect to the hub and place the base station there - then check how far away from the base the phones will continue to happily connect.  

Message 39 of 48

Right, you have 2 devices into  which you can connect either a corded handset or the base station of a cordless phone system. The corded phone can be used either plugged directly into the hub or the adapter as can the cordless base station.

The cordless handsets by definition can be used anywhere in the house, I don't understand the concept of a cordless handset having a fixed location.

Decide where you want the fixed phone locating and then experiment with locating the adapter to give the best coverage for the cordless handsets. If you can't get full coverage, obtain a second adapter.

Message 40 of 48

@Fibre1userwrote:

To: rbz5416

Unless I am missing something, your suggestion is impractical.  Smart Hub and one handset in Study.  Base cordless phone in Bedroom at other end of landing, second cordless phone downstairs in Kitchen.

Another drip, drip of information thread. I suggest you research patching your existing extension wiring into the SH2.