cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Need help with my order

I ordered new broadband and phone and got set up on 27.4.2022. I ordered the handset with alexa on it but instead received the 2 digital handsets. I called BT helpdesk who said they could not change it even though they are still boxed. Can anyone on here help me get it changed? I might add i wanted the alexa for my 83 year old, almost blind mother. Thanks in advance everyone.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Need help with my order

You just need to try CS 150 again and see if they can help bearing in mind phones are free and normally 1 advanced phone or 2 essential or 1 adapter

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 7

How did you place the order if done by phone all phone calls are recorded. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @ROSINA,

Thanks for joining the Community.

I am sorry to see that the wrong devices appear to have been ordered.

If you have already rang in, as @imjolly suggested, and still need help, my team will be here to help. I've sent you a private message so you can reply back to me that way.

Thanks
DanielS

Message 5 of 7

Thanks DanielS have PMd you.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Thanks, i done it online. I may have mis ordered myself im not 100% sure. Whoever the fault lies with, you should be able to correct a mistake imo. Thanks for answering Shrubbfamily123
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Thanks, i did try twice. The lady was very nice but said she couldn't change the order . Thanks for reply
0 Ratings