cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

No link to the Hub Error

Go to solution

I have two digital voice handsets linked to my hub. They have been working fine for the last 2 years but have now suddenly stopped working and both are showing the 'No link to the hub' error. 

I've looked at the online help and it says they are to far from the hub but they haven't moved in over 2 years so why stop working now.

I have reset the handset and tried registering it to the hub again but it's not linking to the hub.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: No link to the Hub Error

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

try replacing the rechargeable batteries   surprised they have lasted so long

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you for the suggestion. I will get some off Amazon and see if that makes a difference.

Heather

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@BlackDog1 

You could just try with some alkaline ones first but don't replace the handset on the charger.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

That was a good idea to use normal batteries. I tried them and it still wouldn't work so I rebooted the hub and I'm happy to report that all phone are now working with the original rechargeable batteries.

Thank you TimCurtis & imJolly.

0 Ratings